The Open Siddur Project[עריכה]
דף המפתח לסידור שהעלית[עריכה]
שלום אהרן, נראה שזה כבר עובד! ראה נא את הדיון במזנון.
קטגוריות בוויקישיתוף לסידורים, ולכתבי היידנהיים ובער[עריכה]
שלום אהרן, כדאי שתדע שיש כבר כמה קטגוריות בוויקישיתוף לסידורים וספריה ליטורגיה חשובים:
It looks like our edition has some pages that are missing in the two uploaded from Hebrewbooks.org, but I'm not certain yet whether those are pages with semantic data or simply blank and additional title pages. The two versions of the Avodat Yisroel (1901) currently available from the wiki commons (that have stamps from Hebrewbooks.org and Google Books) have different total page numbers, as well. Aharonium (שיחה) 23:01, 9 באוקטובר 2012 (IST)
- זו לא תכונה חדשה, וגם לא השימוש הראשון בה (ראה מיוחד:רשימת דפי מפתח). Inkbug (שיחה) 16:59, 19 בינואר 2014 (IST)
- Inkbug, forgive my basic level for reading Hebrew. I'm not quite understanding your questions. Are you asking me whether I'm responsible for the transcription work on the Shimush Tehilim (and other works? Are you noting that the version of Shimush Tehillim that I'm transcribing isn't authoritative? I'm not certain.) Aharonium (שיחה) 21:31, 19 בינואר 2014 (IST)
- Sorry for not being clear – I was responding to ציון הלוי's question, which was whether the PDF transcription functionality was a new feature, and I said it was not a new feature, nor is מפתח:Sefer Shimush Tehillim.pdf the first time it was used, but I didn't mean anything about your work. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding, Inkbug (שיחה) 21:43, 19 בינואר 2014 (IST)
- For whatever it's worth, a few years ago, I asked Dovi Jacobs if he could help me get ProofreadPage working on Hebrew Wikisource. It's good to see this feature being put to use by other transcriber/proofreaders here on Hebrew Wikisource. Aharonium (שיחה) 23:05, 19 בינואר 2014 (IST)
The Ladino Psalms[עריכה]You should consider submitting the pdf of the Psalms for OCR with ABBYY FINEREADER, available at the offices of the עמותה, and operable by one of our volunteers from remote. The OCR output for Hebrew characters is pretty reasonable, though I haven't seen it tested yet on Ladino texts. Please consult משתמש:איתן96.
- Hi Naḥum, I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio :) but the good news is I also have access to ABBYY Finereader (v.11), though there's probably I could learn from folk with more experience adapting it for Avraham Garton's typeface (a/k/a Rashi script). Any help you can provide in connecting me with other experienced folk using OCR (either ABBYY or Tesseract-OCR) is very much appreciated!
- It's a template for the transclusion of texts that was recommended to me on Greek Wikisource by an editor on the discussion page for the siddur over there. I incorrectly assumed that if it worked on one Wikisource language domain, it would work on all of them. It certainly looks like it would be helpful for editing bilingual texts like Siddurim with vernacular translations. Aharonium (שיחה) 05:17, 20 ביולי 2017 (IDT)